Monday, March 10, 2008

A day at the mall!

Oh my gosh I just love my new flip! and onetruemedia.com ! Thanks Candy for introducing me to these things. and Angel, for having the flip on your blog so I could see all the cool things it does. So I spent most the day creating this video of our adventure to the mall. Troy has all his music from i-tunes and this was the best one that seemed to go with the video clips. His i-tunes has all the boy songs, I'm going to have to get my own i-shuffle or phone so I can have my girl songs on i-tunes. All the toys these days. You buy one thing and then you have to get the others to go along.
And one more thing Alicia and Carly want to thank their Grandpa John for the gift cards to Build A Bear, Christine and Alexa for the gift cards to Limited Too, Susan and Emily the gift cards to Libby Lu's, Aunt Candy and Kya for the makeup and toys, and Great Grandparents for the money!We had a great day at the mall! More birthday celebrations to come when we get to Oklahoma.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

GOOD GIRL...and that is SO ALICIA with the I am a RABBIT...BONG BONG...FUNNY...LOOKS like we are missing OUT on more FUN In TX...NO FAIR! and NO FAIR you got a FLIP before ME...NO FAIR! HAPPY BDAY ALICIA...thanks for singing to KYA today...she LOVEs you so much...and SEE YOU FRIDAY...WOOOO HOOOOOO

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home